* Remove protective bubble wrap from each Tier.
* place Plastic dots on the base tier in a 12/3/6/9 pattern this will keep the bottom just off the table.
*Place the Philip head screw into the base tier and screw into the first acrylic rod.
* Fit a double ended screw into the other end and screw down then place the next tier through the centre hole.
* Then place the next centre pole onto the other end of centre screw thus trapping the plate between the two centre pole.
* continue with this pattern until you get to the last tier and secure with the last Phillips head screw.
Please note these are designed to be hand tightened please do NOT over tighten as they may crack with excessive tightening.